Lefu laminators have been all over the world and the fall and winter seasons are the biggest test for laminators as external environmental factors can affect the normal use of the machine. The following are the regular maintenance methods for Lefu laminators during the fall and winter months.1. It should be frequently checked whether there is glue and grease on the rubber roller, not to let the protective film directly on the laminated rubber roller; timely scrub the glue, grease, or dust on the rubber roller, especially some easy-curing glue, to ensure that the surface of the rubber roller is clean and shiny.
2. After each use of the machine, be sure to immediately clean the machine so as not to affect the quality of the next use of lamination with glue thinner (alcohol or xylene) wipe and wipe with a soft towel everywhere, it is strictly prohibited to touch with a sharp weak (such as blades), scraping the surface of the rubber rollers, otherwise, it will destroy the flatness of the rubber rollers or completely destroyed to can not be used.
3. If the silver needs to stop rotating for a long time, the heating of the heating tube must be stopped first to avoid excessive temperature burning the roller and affecting the temperature balance of the roller surface, directly affecting the film effect.
4. After use, please stop the heating first, wait for the temperature to drop below 80°C, then stop the rotation of the rubber silver and the silver will be raised, and finally turn off the power; such as automatic shutdown function clear select this function and then turn off the power.
5. Must ensure the cleanliness of the laminating equipment for a long time, especially the cleanliness of the glue silver and platform and balance roll. Check once a day every shift.
6. When laminating the film should ensure that there is no sliding between the film and the fixed card, so as not to affect the quality of the film due to uneven tension lamination quality. When operating the touch screen, please lightly press and tap, do not use excessive force or too hard, not use hard objects to touch press the screen surface.
7. To regularly add lubricating oil to each transmission part of the machine and the sliding surface, to ensure that the machine is in good lubrication working condition. Especially the big bearing of the rubber roller, because of the pressure and high temperature, the lubricant is very easy to volatilize and lose, should add high-temperature lubricant in time, so that it can work normally under high pressure. The lubricating oil should be added regularly at the rotating shaft to ensure reliable rotation.