Lefu LF1700-D2 Double Side High Speed Roll Lamintor-Laminate with a “wow” factor. Our double side wide format laminators will laminate and mount your biggest ideas—up to 63″ wide.Signs, trade show displays, point of purchase materials, floor graphics, and more—if you can make it, we’ll protect it.
Large-diameter high quality Top-heated silicon roller ensures finishing
Adjustable settings for increased capacity and versatility
Fast processing speeds-up to 28m/min
Double sided Hot & cold lamination
Unique anti-tilt and anti-fold system ensures clear output
Ease of use
Automatic pressure and nip gap adjustment
Simple roll tension regulation system
Light weight drop-in supply shafts withauto-grip for easy loading
Roll to roll operation capacity
Foot pedal switch for pieces accurate application
Matters needing attention when laminating:
1. The film needs to be wrapped around the finished material rod.
2. The picture to be mounted is rolled on the paper tube, installed on the rewinding bracket, and aligned with the film on the left and right, and fixed.
3. When the picture is inserted between the rubber rollers, the picture must be tightened and laid flat on the front worktable. The two sides of the picture and the length direction of the worktable must be at a right angle of 90° to ensure that the film is not skewed.
4. When laminating, if the operation is correct, the picture still deviates, press the deviation square picture with your hand, artificially increase the pressure, and slowly correct it.
5. When laminating, pay attention to adjusting the damping of the material rod, the rewinding bracket, the bottom paper material rod, and the finished material rod to maintain a reasonable friction, which is related to the lamination effect.